Yahoo is the most popular free webmail service provider and it is well-known for its distinct features, secure platform and excellent user interface. Along with providing highly reliable features, Yahoo also provides excellent customer service. In case, if you are facing any trouble associated with Yahoo mail account, then get Yahoo Customer Support and get your issues resolved in the quickest possible time.
However, sometimes, Yahoo mail gets plagued by wide and flashing banner ads for a long time. So, it becomes important to disable them in the browser. Here, in this article, we will discuss the steps required to remove these banners.
Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to Prevent Yahoo Ad Blocker
- First of all, open the Chrome browser and you will see the three dots at the right upper corner of the browser
- When you will click on the dots a list of options will appear
- Among those options, select “More tools” option
- In the “More tools” option select “Extensions”
- After selecting “Extensions” a new tab will open
- Then, configure Ad block in the search section & close it
- After that, go to the Yahoo email and check whether you are seeing any ads there or not
- Finally, refresh the email
Hopefully, the steps mentioned above are helpful for you in preventing Yahoo Ad blocker. In case, if you still confronting the same issue, then call Yahoo Mail Customer support Number. The number is available twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week. Calling upon this number, you will connect with technical experts and they will assist you for solving your problem instantly.
Source link : – https://bit.ly/2F8ZJIh