Canon is the renowned printer brand that has established itself as the one of the best manufacture of the good quality printers. Canon Printers are known for their innovative design and distinct features. The company has also gained popularity because of its excellent support to the customers. In case of any query or trouble, you can contact Canon Customer Service for the expert’s solution. Here, in this article, we will discuss the steps and procedure required to fix the issue Scanner Unable to Connect in Canon Pixma MG2570.
How to resolve the issue Scanner Not Connecting?
Follow the methods which are mentioned below to resolve this issue.
- Reinstall the driver: – In order to reinstall the driver follow the below mentioned steps.
- Open the device manager.
- Then, find the Canon Driver and right-click choose, and then choose the option “Uninstall” device.
- In the screen, see the dialogue box and ensure that you are removing the driver software for this device and then you have to click the Uninstall button.
- After that, click “scan for hardware changes” button. Then, windows will start installing the missing drivers.
When the driver is reinstalled, the problem may get resolved.
- Update the Canon Drivers: – Sometimes, this issue arises because of the outdated canon driver. So, by updating driver, you may be able to fix this issue.
- Perform a clean boot: – This issue may also arise due to third-party application which may interfere with the hardware. By disabling the startup applications and services, you might get rid of this issue. Follow the below explained process.
- First of all, press Window key + R, then enter “msconfig”, then click “OK” and press enter.
- Next, go to the “Services” tab by opening the System Configuration window. Now, check to “Hide all Microsoft services” option and it should be followed by clicking the “Disable all” button.
- Now, open the “Task manager”
- At the Task Manager, all the start application will appear. Right click at the first entry of that list, and then select “Disable” and follow this procedure for all the entries.
- Now, close the Task Manager and click “Apply”, then “OK”
- Then, restart the PC.
- After restarting the PC, check whether the problem is solved or not.
In case, if the problem still persist, then don’t worry, just give a call at Canon Support Number. Calling upon the number, you will connect with the technical experts who will guide you to resolve the problem in the quickest possible time.