Gmail is one of the best email service providers and it is renowned for offering a user-friendly interface and incredibly advanced features. Every user is required to enter the email ID and password to log in the Gmail account. But what if you have forgotten the Gmail account password? Here, in this article, you will Learn Easy Steps to recover Gmail account password. If you need any assistance or help, then contact Gmail.
How to reset Gmail account Password?
If you forgot your Gmail account password, then it is mandatory to reset. Otherwise, you won’t be able to log in. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below: –
- First of all, open the web browser on the PC or Phone.
- Next, open the Gmail login page
- Then, click on the “Forgot password” link.
- After that, you will be asked to enter the last Gmail password that you remember, enter it if you remember or if you don’t remember that, you can easily skip the part.
- And then, click on “Try another way”
- If you have linked your phone number to the Gmail account, then you can select the option to reset the password with the help of OTP that you will receive on your registered phone number.
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your registered phone number.
- If the OTP that you have entered is correct, you will be directed to the Gmail password recovery page and you can enter the new password.
- Then, re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Make sure that your password is strong enough and can’t be guessed easily.
So, these are the simple steps to recover the Gmail account password. If you still have any query or facing some trouble, then call Gmail Help Number for the immediate response.