Webroot antivirus software offers cloud-based Internet infection security for businesses, enterprises, and consumers. However, sometimes users experience errors while installing their Webroot antivirus on MAC device. And the most common error code is Error 10 and Error 1168. The basic reason for such errors is having incomplete or corrupt installation of Webroot software. In case, if you face any such issue, then contact to Webroot Customer Support. In this article, we are going to discuss the procedure for solving Webroot Antivirus Installation Error 10.
Steps to solve Webroot Antivirus Installation Error 10: –
- First, repair and recheck the windows registry entries linked with Error 10
- Remove all the malware or spyware from the computer.
- Remove all the temporary junk files.
- Update the windows driver.
- Use windows System Restore to “Undo” latest System Changes
- Uninstall and reinstall the Webroot security program linked to Error 10
- Start the Windows System File Checker.
- Then, install all available Windows Updates
Hopefully, the above mentioned steps are helpful for you. In case, if you got stuck at some point or need a technical help or have any query, then you can call at Webroot Customer Antivirus Support Number. After contacting Mycustomerservice you can discuss your issues with the technical experts and avail the solution to your problems in the quickest possible time.
Source url link https://bit.ly/2R6hSfm