QuickBooks is a very reliable software that has made its way into the lives of many people, mostly accountants, and businessmen. It is a cloud-based software program that has made it possible for the users to conduct accounting tasks from anywhere at any time. It has user-friendly interface so it does not take long for people to get acquainted with the workings of the software. Overall, it is a very resourceful and accurate accounting application. But with the course of time, users have started to notice certain errors with this software, the most common error being the 3371 error code. Here, in this article, we will discuss how to resolve QuickBooks Error 3371? If you have any query or trouble, then contact QuickBooks Help.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371
To resolve this issue, follow the steps mentioned below: –
- First of all, launch the Run command window by pressing the windows key and R together on the keyboard.
- Then, as the Run window appears on the screen, type in these words ‘C:\ProgramData\intuit\entitlement Client\v8 and after you have entered it, click ‘OK’ to open Windows Explorer.
- When you are done with that, then search for the ‘ecml’ file and delete it.
- Finally, exit the window and in restart the QuickBooks.
- Remember to register the product again as it is a required and necessary process.
So, these are the steps required to be executed to Troubleshoot QuickBooks error 3371 permanently. However, if the issue still persists, then you can take help from the experts by dialing QuickBooks Service Phone Number.