Amazon Alexa Echo is a brand of smart speakers that is developed by Amazon. These are designed with the motive of making the lives of users simpler. Now, they are available in many versions like Echo dot, show, plus and many more. This article is about the Echo dot. Here, we will discuss the easy steps to setup Amazon Alexa Echo Dot Wi-Fi configuration. If you have any query, then contact Amazon Echo Alexa Customer Service.
Configuring Alexa Echo dot via app
- First of all, download the Alexa app from the play or app store.
- Then, log in to your account or create one and follow the instructions.
- Now, choose the Echo Dot and the language.
- Then, wait for the orange light around your Echo Dot then choose continue to confirm.
- After that, select your Wi-Fi network and enter the password.
- Now, your Echo Dot is ready and you can start talking to Alexa.
Configuring Alexa Echo dot via website
- First of all, go to the official Alexa website and log in to your account.
- Then, click settings and then set up a new device.
- Now, choose Echo dot and your preferred language.
- After that, connect to the Wi-Fi and then connect your Echo to the power supply.
- When the Echo Dot says ‘Ready for setup’ connect directly to the Wi-Fi network.
- Now, find your network from the drop-down list and click to use.
- Finally, you can now use your Echo Dot.
So, these are the simple steps which need to be followed in order to configure Alexa Echo Dot. If you are having any trouble, then get the solutions from the experts by dialing Echo Alexa Support Number.