AirPrint is a technology that allows the users to print without the downloading or installing any kind of printer driver. With this feature, you can easily print documents and photos from your iPhone, iPad, Mac or iPod. Nowadays, this technology comes inbuilt in most of the printers. With this technology, you get features like automatic media selection, easy discovery, and enterprise-class finishing options. While the process of using this is very easy. Here, in this article, we will discuss the Steps to setup and configure AirPrint on HP Printer. If you come across any trouble, then contact HP Printer.
How to setup and configure AirPrint on HP Printer?
First of all, check the printing requirements. The Apple device should have an iOS 4.2 or higher and the HP printer should support the AirPrint technology and an internet connection must be provided. After meeting all requirements, you can proceed with the steps given below.
- Turn on the printer to ensure that it is connected to a wireless network.
- Connect the Apple device which you are using to the same network as well.
- After that, download the latest firmware on your computer by going to the official HP support site.
- Here, select ‘Software and Drivers’ and under this option, select Printer>enter your product name> Submit.
- When the firmware update has been fulfilled, turn the printer off and switch it back on again after a minute or so.
- Now, on any browser, enter the IP address of the printer and when the page finishes loading, click on ‘networking’ and then select ‘wireless direct setup’.
- Then, type the name of the printer you want to use with AirPrint under the ‘Name (SSID)’ column and select ‘apply’.
- Initiate the wireless connection by pressing the ‘Wi-Fi Direct/HP’ button.
- After that, on the Apple device, go to the ‘settings’ and then select ‘Wi-Fi’ from the list.
- Then, under ‘choose a network’, select the name of the printer.
- And now, you must configure it. In order to do so, go to ‘settings’ on your Apple device and select ‘Wi-Fi networks’.
- And in the ‘choose a network’ option, click on the printer’s name.
So, these are the simple steps you need to follow to setup and configure AirPrint on HP Printer. If you face any difficulty at any step, then call HP Printer Helpline Phone Number.