Canon printers are well-known for their work performance, reliability and credibility. Canon provides a broad range of printers with distinct features and innovative design. Along with offering excellent quality in the printers, it also delivers the exceptional customer service for its users. However, sometimes users encounter the one of the most common issue i.e. Canon Printer Error 5b00. But, the best thing is that this error can resolved immediately. Here, in this article we will discuss the same. In case, if you got stuck somewhere or have any query, then contact Canon Printer Customer Support for the immediate help.
Steps required for resolving the Canon Printer Error 5b00
In order to make the printer more efficient continuous ink system is being installed. By this, you save money and also get a better quality print. However, the continuous ink system has a few disadvantages as well. For example, if a regular cartridge prints 200 pages, CIS makes the printer exceed this number. Sometime, it causes ink spillage in the printer, in turn, filling up the printer pads, resulting in 5b00 error in canon printers. Canon Printer Error 5b00 can also arise due to the error code 5105 which means ink cartridges are not fully seated in the printer. Follow the below mentioned to troubleshoot this error.
- Set the printer to factory setting: – You can fix almost all the issue by this method. Follow the steps in order to do so.
- First of all, turn off the printer and hold down the stop or reset button.
- Next, while you are holding down the stop button, press the power button of your printer and turn your printer on and off again.
- Then, release the stop button and press it twice in quick succession while still pushing the power button.
- At last, wait till you see reset on the screen. And then, press the stop button five times consequently and quickly press the power button twice.
- Running the printer in service mode: – Running the Canon printer in service mode will make the ink absorber pad empty rather than full. And if you can open your printer and clean the deposits of in, then it will help you in fixing the issue. You can use napkins or tissues for this purpose. In order t do so, follow the below steps: –
- First, turn on your printer and press the menu button.
- For putting the Canon printer into the service mode, first press Scan, then Copy and then again press the Scan button.
Hopefully, the steps explained-above are helpful for you in resolving the issue. In case, if you still detect the issue, then dial Canon Printer Support Number. The number is available 24/7 for resolving your issues.