Gmail is the most prominent email service provider. You can receive or send emails over it attaching media, documents and other files. However, sometimes, while sending an email error 102 appears. Here, in this article, we will discuss reasons and how to fix Gmail Error 102. If you need any help, then contact Gmail Customer help.
Indications of the Gmail Error 102
You can know this error in many ways: –
- The Gmail Error code 102 is displayed on the computer screen and crashes down.
- The device starts lagging.
- Mouse cursor moves slow.
Reason for the Gmail Error code 102
- The error can be due to issues in the browser in which you are opening the Gmail.
- If network connection is terminated.
- Because of cache and cookies.
- This error can arise due to add-ons.
- Browser is not updated.
- Due to corrupted registry files.
Steps to resolve the Gmail Error Code 102
In order to resolve this issue, follow the steps mentioned below: –
- First of all, check the network connection.
- Try to use another browser. Since, this issue can be due to browser also so, open Gmail in another browser.
- Many times this error code is generated because you are using a higher or an updated version of the Gmail on the computer. Thus, to resolve this issue use the HTML version of Gmail which and the problem might get fixed.
- Clear the cookies and cache.
- Disable the browser extension.
- Disable the browser Add-ons.
- You can also try by opening the browser in incognito mode.
- Disable the antivirus to temporarily fix the issue.
So, follow these simple steps and your issue will be fixed. If you still face the problem, then take the help from technical experts by dialing Gmail Help Phone Number.