Avast is one of the most trusted antivirus software programs used by a large number of people. It comes in free as well as commercial versions and offers secure protection against viruses and malicious software. Additionally, you can avail excellent Avast support by getting connected with its support number. The antivirus comes with a built-in feature which enables you to block some websites so that no one can use your computer to access these sites. If you have blocked certain website in an accidental manner, it can be disabled using the following steps:
- Start by right clicking the orange color icon of Avast, followed by clicking ‘Open Avast! User Interface’. By doing some, the main application of Avast would be launched.
- Click the tab for ‘Additional Protection’ which lies on the left of the window. Click ‘Site Blocking’ under it to get a list of websites being blocked by Avast on the right side of the window.
- Then click a website from the list. Again click the ‘Delete’ button which is placed at the end of the row for stopping an individual website from being blocked.
- Clear the check from the box for ‘Enable Site Blocking’ which lies at the top of the window. This will completely disable the website blocking by Avast.
- Finally close the user interface of Avast and reach back the desktop.
If these steps fail to prevent Avast from blocking the websites, you can call Avast customer support number for availing professional guidance for the same. This number places you in direct contact with Avast certified technicians who can help you resolve any of the related issues in a matter of minutes.